Aubergine and almond salad.
You can have Aubergine and almond salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aubergine and almond salad
- Prepare 1 of large aubergine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of toasted almonds.
- You need 2 of x tablespoon olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of red onion finely sliced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh mint.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
Aubergine and almond salad instructions
- Add 2 tablespoon oil in a pan and add cubed aubergine and add salt to taste. Cook over medium heat for about 7 to 8 minutes..
- In a bowl add 2 tablespoon of olive oil, cumin powder, chilli flakes,honey, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and ginger and mix together..
- Once the aubergine has begun to soften, pour the mixture overtop and cook for another minute before removing from the heat..
- Transfer the aubergine to a serving bowl. Add in the almonds, red onion, coriander, spring onion and mint and stir until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper before serving. Enjoy!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.