Aubergine and almond salad.
You can have Aubergine and almond salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aubergine and almond salad
- Prepare 1 of large aubergine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of toasted almonds.
- You need 2 of x tablespoon olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of red onion finely sliced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh mint.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
Aubergine and almond salad instructions
- Add 2 tablespoon oil in a pan and add cubed aubergine and add salt to taste. Cook over medium heat for about 7 to 8 minutes..
- In a bowl add 2 tablespoon of olive oil, cumin powder, chilli flakes,honey, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and ginger and mix together..
- Once the aubergine has begun to soften, pour the mixture overtop and cook for another minute before removing from the heat..
- Transfer the aubergine to a serving bowl. Add in the almonds, red onion, coriander, spring onion and mint and stir until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper before serving. Enjoy!.