Apple Jaggery Chutney Healthy Chutney.
You can cook Apple Jaggery Chutney Healthy Chutney using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Jaggery Chutney Healthy Chutney
- Prepare of Apple (Cubed with skin) medium.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- You need of Juice of two lemons.
- It’s of Grated jaggery.
- Prepare of Grated ginger.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Spices :.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Roasted cumin powder.
- It’s of Amchur powder.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
Apple Jaggery Chutney Healthy Chutney instructions
- Method : Take 2 cups of water in a bowl and add 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Mix well and add apple cubes in it. Keep it aside. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add ginger and saute for a minute. Then add drain apples with brown sugar and raisins. Cook on medium flame until apple becomes soft. Switch off the gas and let it cool down completely. Then grind cooked apple into a smooth puree..
- Switch on the gas and add apple puree, jaggery, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and all spices. Mix well and cook chutney on low flame for 10 minutes till it becomes thick. Cool down to room temperature, store in a glass jar..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.