Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad. Cabbage is fried with bacon, onion, and garlic for a side dish you'll want to eat again and again. All Reviews for Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic. Great recipe for Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad.
I have to say it is absolutely amazing! The bacon gives everything great flavor. A very simple fried cabbage dish that is huge on flavor You can have Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad
- It’s Half of a cabbage head.
- Prepare Half of an onion.
- It’s of Minced garlic glove.
- It’s Half of pack of bacon.
Try this simple raw cabbage onion salad recipe for weight loss which is low in carbs and calories, high in dietary fiber and vitamin C. Cabbage Salad Katusha Henderson. cabbage, olive oil, dill, tomatoes, red onion, salt, carrot. This crunchy chopped cabbage salad features bacon, green onions, and a full-flavored mayonnaise and apple cider dressing. A parsley, garlic, cheese, and walnut pesto adds color and flavor to this sliced roasted cabbage.
Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad step by step
- Dice and cook bacon to desired texture, once bacon is cooked set set aside and keep the bacon grease in the pan used to cook bacon..
- Mince garlic and slice ontions into strips and add it into the hot bacon grease. Cook until brown..
- Slice the cabbage into strips and add it into the garlic and onion mix. Cook until cabbage is translucent and slighty brown.
- Add the bacon into the cabbage mix and enjoy! Optional: Add sriracha for heat..
Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir until. Return to this Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion and Garlic recipe or check out more recipes at Bacon can usually make any meal better, especially a savoury onion and cabbage dish like this. Raw cabbage is quite spicy in flavour with a watery flavour as well making it great for salads and. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Greek Cabbage Salad with Feta and Thyme.