Sour bean soup.
You can have Sour bean soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour bean soup
- It’s 200 g of dry mottled beans.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- You need 3 of tblsp oil.
- It’s 1-2 of tblsp soft flour.
- You need 1-2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- It’s of Water.
Sour bean soup instructions
- Soak the beans the evening before cooking. Let it soak overnight. In the morning, change the water and start cooking..
- Add bay leaves, salt and pepper and cook on medium heat until beans are soft, then add milk. In a smaller pot heat oil with pressed garlic and flour, add a little water. Mix it well and add to the soup. Cook another 15 minutes..
- Add vinegar to taste and serve. Enjoy your meal 😋.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.