Dairy Free Creamy Mushroom Soup.
You can have Dairy Free Creamy Mushroom Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 250 g of forestiere mushrooms.
- It’s 150 g of shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of lazy garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tin of coconut milk, chilled.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil to finish.
Dairy Free Creamy Mushroom Soup instructions
- Slice your mushrooms. Then in a large saucepan, fry the garlic over a gentle heat in a tbsp of olive oil..
- Add the mushrooms and continue to fry gently for about 5 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Add a couple of tbsp of water and then let the mushrooms cook with the lid on the pan for about 15 minutes..
- Stir in the coconut cream from the top of your can of coconut milk. Blend and season with salt and pepper. Then use the coconut water beneath the cream to thin the soup to your preferred consistency..
- You can add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to finish..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.