Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes.
You can cook Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour/maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Instant coffee powder.
Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°c. Line the tray with cupcake cases and keep aside. In a mixing bowl, sift the plain flour and cocoa powder. Mix well. Add baking soda, sugar, salt and mix well..
- In a mug add 1 cup of water and to that add instant coffee powder, oil, vanilla extract and stir well..
- Add this liquid to the dry ingredients and combine with the help of a spatula..
- Then using an electric beater or whisk beat until it is just combined. Don't overbeat otherwise cupcakes will not be soft..
- Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon fill the pre-lined cupcake cases with the batter up to 2/3rd. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until skewers comes clean. (Mine done at 20 minutes).
- Once it is baked allow it to cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Now transfer the cake on to wire a rack and allow it to cool completely..
- You can enjoy the cupcakes like that or use your favourite buttercream to decorate. Here I melted some dark chocolate in the microwave and dipped the cupcakes in it and decorated with some sprinkles..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.