Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes.
You can cook Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour/maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Instant coffee powder.
Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°c. Line the tray with cupcake cases and keep aside. In a mixing bowl, sift the plain flour and cocoa powder. Mix well. Add baking soda, sugar, salt and mix well..
- In a mug add 1 cup of water and to that add instant coffee powder, oil, vanilla extract and stir well..
- Add this liquid to the dry ingredients and combine with the help of a spatula..
- Then using an electric beater or whisk beat until it is just combined. Don't overbeat otherwise cupcakes will not be soft..
- Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon fill the pre-lined cupcake cases with the batter up to 2/3rd. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until skewers comes clean. (Mine done at 20 minutes).
- Once it is baked allow it to cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Now transfer the cake on to wire a rack and allow it to cool completely..
- You can enjoy the cupcakes like that or use your favourite buttercream to decorate. Here I melted some dark chocolate in the microwave and dipped the cupcakes in it and decorated with some sprinkles..