Roasted red potatoes, red raddishes, red onion, & carrots, leeks. Red potatoes are coated with olive oil and a package of onion soup mix before roasting in a hot oven for one hour. I have roasted potatoes for years with great success and wondered how the onion soup would keep from burning. Please like, share and SUBSCRIBE, Be sure to CLICK the BELL ICON to get my latest videos.
Place the butter and oil in a roasting pan and place in the oven to heat. When the butter has melted and is foaming, add the potatoes, red onions, garlic and rosemary. Slightly sweet and completely savory, roasted red onions really are the perfect side dish for any meal. You can cook Roasted red potatoes, red raddishes, red onion, & carrots, leeks using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted red potatoes, red raddishes, red onion, & carrots, leeks
- Prepare 3 of red potatoes scubbed and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red onion skinned and cut in medium pieces.
- Prepare 6 of red raddishes they look like carrots sliced in half.
- It’s 6 of mushrooms cleaned and cut in pieces.
- Prepare 1 of leek washed cut in half and sliced 1inch slice use white part.
- It’s 4 of Celerly stocks cleaned cut same sizes.
- It’s 4 of carrots cleaned, peeled and cut similar size.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic peeled and minced.
- It’s of About 2 to 3 tblsp olive oil not extra virgin.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
This pretty side is simple enough to accompany a weeknight meal but special enough to grace the holiday table. Fresh radishes, red onion, and herbs roasted until their natural sweetness shines through, makes a colorful and simple side dish with big flavors. Roasted Red Potatoes have been a favorite of ours for many years because cooking with red potatoes is such a breeze! Most people use russet potatoes when making roasted potatoes but mixing it up and using red potatoes can cut down on prep time significantly These roasted red potatoes get their creamy insides from taking a long hot bath before they crisp up their outsides with some time in a hot oven.
Roasted red potatoes, red raddishes, red onion, & carrots, leeks instructions
- Preheat oven 400° degrees. In a huge bowl mix veggies with olive oil salt pepper.
- Put veggies in thin layer on a baking sheet..
- Roast veggies in 400` degree oven for 45 mins to 1 hour untill crips and done inside..
The potatoes are finished with fresh rosemary, garlic, and red pepper sautéed with some red onion to bring everything together. This is a great side dish. Be the first to rate & review! Toss the onions, oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Easy oven roasted red onions are the perfect way to meal prep or make a quick side dish for dinner tonight!