Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar). Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. This super healthy oats banana bread with no butter and no sugar is a perfect recipe for breakfast or snack. While many traditional banana bread recipes.
I made a batch shared a few slices with my To make this banana bread healthy, The sugar is replaced with honey and for the butter, we opted in for coconut oil. As for the flour, whole wheat flour. Healthy Banana Bread – For Breakfast Or Snack. You can cook Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar)
- Prepare 1 cup of (3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas) mashed bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) i use farmers union vanilla flavour.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat (190 gr).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet mini choco chips or dried cranberry (optional).
- Prepare of sliced almond for decoration on top (optional). drizzle nutella on top, for extra chocolate flavour.
And while I'm normally not a fan of oil-free baking, this banana bread is definitely an. The many reviews of this Healthy Banana Bread recipe really speak for themselves! If you're looking to make a healthier version of Banana Bread that uses normal ingredients and still. Keyword: banana bread recipe no sugar, banana nut bread, healthy banana bread.
Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350º F/175º C. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. And dust it with flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth. I used overripe berangan bananas but any bananas will do..
- Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix. Stir in the eggs. I always use Farmers Union yogurt Vanilla flavour. Even the yogurt itself tastes like ice cream 😜.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. (I usually sift them all together to avoid some bitter clump).
- Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain. Fold in choco chips/dried cranberry if you use them..
- Pour the batter into the pan, sprinkle with sliced almond and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Oh, our fav topping now is nutella. Spread some nutella and swirl it.
- Made this banana bread so many times, it is just yummy, easy and healthy 😋 keep them in the fridge and they will stay moist..
Love it-it has all I require: no sugar, honey or syrup, wheat flour, bananas and cinnamon. Healthy Banana Bread Without Sugar Recipe. You'd think that people who'd tried four unsuccessful banana bread recipes in two days wouldn't have been all that interested in This banana bread is delicious, you would never know that it has no sugar and whole wheat flour. My kids and I loved it! This healthy vegan banana bread is sweetened naturally with dates and bananas for a delicious, moist, and healthy morning or midday sweet bread.