Vickys Honey & Garlic Pork, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Honey & Garlic Pork, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Honey & Garlic Pork, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 4 of boneless pork steaks / chops.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of low sodium salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped / minced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of runny honey.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
Vickys Honey & Garlic Pork, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Add the oil to a frying pan and heat on a medium high heat.
- Season the pork on both sides with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Sear the pork for 2 – 4 minutes on each side depending on thickness, then set aside on a plate and reduce the pan heat to medium.
- Add the butter to the pan along with the fresh garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add in the honey, water, cider vinegar and the resting pork juices. Increase the heat back to medium high for around 3 – 4 minutes until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Put the pork back in the pan and baste with the sauce for 2 minutes.
- To give a more caramelized finish to the pork, finish the under the grill / broiler instead of on the hob / stove for the final 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and vegetables with the sauce poured over the pork or serve cold and sliced into strips with a side salad.