You can have Ponzu Shiitake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ponzu Shiitake
- Prepare 200 g of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- It’s of Ponzu Dressing.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Ponzu (see recipe).
- It’s of *OR 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce, 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar & 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 clove of Garlic *finely chopped, optional.
- You need 1/2 of Chilli *thinly sliced, optional.
- You need 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped, optional.
Ponzu Shiitake instructions
- Combine all the Ponzu Dressing ingredients in a bowl. *Note: Vegetables are optional. You can use Ponzu only..
- Clean Shiitake Mushrooms, cut into the size that is easy to eat if large..
- Deep-fry or shallow-fry Shiitake. The easiest method is probably shallow-fry in a frying pan. Heat a generous amount of Oil in a frying pan, cook Shiitake Mushrooms over medium heat until both sides are nicely browned..
- Add to the Ponzu Dressing and mix to combine. Add extra Ponzu if you like stronger flavour..