You can have Ponzu Shiitake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ponzu Shiitake
- Prepare 200 g of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- It’s of Ponzu Dressing.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Ponzu (see recipe).
- It’s of *OR 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce, 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar & 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 clove of Garlic *finely chopped, optional.
- You need 1/2 of Chilli *thinly sliced, optional.
- You need 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped, optional.
Ponzu Shiitake instructions
- Combine all the Ponzu Dressing ingredients in a bowl. *Note: Vegetables are optional. You can use Ponzu only..
- Clean Shiitake Mushrooms, cut into the size that is easy to eat if large..
- Deep-fry or shallow-fry Shiitake. The easiest method is probably shallow-fry in a frying pan. Heat a generous amount of Oil in a frying pan, cook Shiitake Mushrooms over medium heat until both sides are nicely browned..
- Add to the Ponzu Dressing and mix to combine. Add extra Ponzu if you like stronger flavour..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.