You can cook LocoMoco RiceBurger: using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LocoMoco RiceBurger:
- You need of rice, leftover rice, to form "buns".
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- It’s of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of beef stock.
- Prepare of cornstarch dissolved in 1 Tbsp. of water.
- You need of eggs, sunny-side-up, optional.
- You need of scallions, chopped, for garnish.
LocoMoco RiceBurger: instructions
- Form “burger buns” with the leftover rice. Firmly pack rice into your desired thickness. Pan fry until both sides are lightly crisped. Brush soy sauce on both sides of the rice buns and continue to fry until it gets some color. Set aside. Form burger patties with ground beef, bread crumbs, onions, oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic..
- Heat pan over medium. Fry patties to your desired doneness. Set aside. In the same pan, add mushrooms. Cook until soft. Pour in beef stock and soy sauce. Thicken with cornstarch. Optional: If using eggs, preparing them sunny-side up or over easy will go well with this loco moco rice burger. Put the burger together. Start with the rice “bun,” then the beef patty, cover with gravy, top with an egg, sprinkle on some scallions, and top with another rice “bun.” Enjoy !!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.