Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella).
You can cook Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella)
- Prepare 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 bunches of leafy greens (I used kale).
- Prepare 2 of gloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need of Sprinkling of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 can of cannellini beans (I only had butter beans…).
- Prepare of pich salt.
- You need pinch of pepper.
Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella) instructions
- Bring stock to the boil.
- Clean and chop leafy greens..
- Peel two cloves of garlic..
- Fry garlic whole in coconut oil until brown then remove garlic and add the greens. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the greens to the stock and cook for a further 3 minutes..
- Beat the eggs and add the cheese. Temper the eggs by adding hot stock to the bowl. Then stir the stock rapidly while pouring in the eggs to create 'rags'..
- Add the beans and salt and pepper to taste..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.