Stir fry Chicken with Veggies.
You can cook Stir fry Chicken with Veggies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fry Chicken with Veggies
- Prepare of Sliced Chickens.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Large Onion.
- Prepare of Chinese Cabbage.
- It’s of For sauce.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- You need of ginger minced.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of Chicken broth.
- Prepare of flour.
Stir fry Chicken with Veggies instructions
- In a large pan on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Once the oil is hot, add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through and browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan and set aside..
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add mushrooms. When the mushrooms start to soften, add the onions and the Chinese Cabbage stir-fry until the all vegetables are tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and onions from the pan and set aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir until smooth..
- Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucy pan, stir until heated through..
- Serve with hot rice or noodles..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.