Healthy oat bites or ladoo.
You can cook Healthy oat bites or ladoo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy oat bites or ladoo
- You need 2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1/4 of cranberry.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
Healthy oat bites or ladoo instructions
- In a pan dry roast oats until the rawness is removed and transfer in another plate and let it cool. In the same pan roast the nuts and let it cool. In a grinder grind the oats to fine powder. Grind the nuts coarsely to get a nice crunch. In a bowl mix oats, coconut powder, nuts, cranberry and cinnamon powder..
- In a pan add jaggery and water and bring it to boil until the jaggery has dissolved. Add to the oats mix and ghee and make small ladoos and wrap in golden foil..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.