Roasted Tangy Beetroot.
You can cook Roasted Tangy Beetroot using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Tangy Beetroot
- You need 4 of medium size beetroot.
- You need 1 of tblsp Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 4 of tblsp olive oil.
Roasted Tangy Beetroot instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spiralize beetroot. On oven proof tray, spread beetroot and dress with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes. For dressing mix all the ingredients stir well till emulsified..
- Remove beetroot from oven and pour dressing over. Plate and serve warm or cold. Enjoy..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.