Wagyu Bone Marrow on Toast with Red Onion, Capers, and Lemon.
You can have Wagyu Bone Marrow on Toast with Red Onion, Capers, and Lemon using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wagyu Bone Marrow on Toast with Red Onion, Capers, and Lemon
- Prepare 2 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Marrow Bones.
- You need 10-14 CUP of Water (enough to fill a large bowl).
- You need 2 TBSP of Sea Salt (plus more to season).
- You need 1 of Baguette (sliced, toasted).
- You need of Pink and Green Peppercorns (ground, to season).
- You need of Fresh Italian Parsley (finely minced, to season).
- You need of Capers (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Fresh Lemon (half juiced and the other half sliced).
- It’s of Pickled Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of Small Red Onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 1/4 CUP of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Granulated Sugar.
Wagyu Bone Marrow on Toast with Red Onion, Capers, and Lemon step by step
- Take the marrow bones out of the fridge. Fill a large bowl with cold water and 2 tablespoons of salt. Submerge the bones in the salted water, and allow them to soak for 48 hours (change out the water once during the soaking process).
- PREPARING THE MARROW BONES Preheat your oven to 450°F.Remove the Fullblood Wagyu marrow bones from the bowl of salted water, and dry off the excess moisture. Season the marrow bones with sea salt, and place them (marrow side facing upward) in a roasting pan.Roast the marrow bones for 12-15 minutes at 450°F. After you’re done roasting the bones, turn the oven down to 350°F (so you can toast your baguette)..
- PREPARING THE TOASTED BAGUETTE AND PICKLED ONIONS Slice the toasted baguette on the diagonal into one-inch-thick slices. Place the slices on a baking sheet, and toast in the oven (usually takes about 10 minutes).Place the red wine vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan. Boil the mixture until all of the sugar dissolves.Then, add the sliced red onions. Remove from the heat, and cool..
- FINAL STEPS Season the Fullblood Wagyu marrow bones with sea salt again. In addition, season the marrow bones with ground green and pink peppercorns and fresh minced parsley. Pull the toasted baguette from the oven, and place a few slices on a plate. Using a spoon, scoop some of the marrow out. Spread the marrow on the toasted baguette slices. Top with the pickled onions, capers, and a drizzle of fresh lemon juice.Garnish with a few parsley leaves and lemon slices.Serve, and enjoy!.