Courgette Mushroom Spaghetti Pasta.
You can have Courgette Mushroom Spaghetti Pasta using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Courgette Mushroom Spaghetti Pasta
- You need 750 ml of cold water.
- It’s 250 ml of Sauvignon Blanc (dry white wine etc.).
- It’s 2 of Knorr Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Dried Basil.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Sea Salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp. of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 2-6 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- You need 800 g of – 4 self trimmed courgettes.
- Prepare 300 g of – 4 very large Flat Mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (optional).
- You need 400 g of block of Mature Cheese,or 200g Parmesan (optional).
- Prepare of Season if need be.
- It’s 2 of large onions.
- You need 500 g of Spaghetti Pasta.
Courgette Mushroom Spaghetti Pasta step by step
- Warm 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil in a medium saucepan with lid,add washed and chopped onions to the Olive Oil within the saucepan,cook the chopped onions without burning them – for about 5 minutes,then fry the chopped garlic on a very high hob heat for 1 minute,along with the onions.Add the 750ml of cold water,bring to the boil and then add the 2 Knorr Vegetable Stock Cubes..
- Add the teaspoon of Sea Salt,the 2 teaspoons of Dried Parsley,the 1 teaspoon of Dried Basil,4 tablespoons of tomato puree and then add the 250ml of dry white wine (half of a large mug).Trim the ends off of the courgettes,wash them under the cold water tap,dry with Kitchen Roll and then chop into disc's and then add the chopped courgettes to the saucepan,wash,dry and quarter the mushrooms and then add them.Simmer with the lid on, for 30 minutes..
- Boil the Spaghetti Pasta in a very large,deep saucepan for between 20 – 30 minutes and then preferably drain into a colander sieve within the kitchen sink to remove all of the pasta water – add the cooked Spaghetti Pasta to a large mixing bowl – and then pour the pasta sauce with vegetables over the Spaghetti Pasta – add all the cheese,or grate some on – later..
- Next day,fry your vegetable Spaghetti in 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil in a large frying pan and keep frying and stirring until the sauce thicken's.Serve on a large plate if you are eating 1/3..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.