Tofu and Chinese leaf stir-fry.
You can cook Tofu and Chinese leaf stir-fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu and Chinese leaf stir-fry
- It’s 1 of whole block of tofu (firm).
- Prepare 1 of whole Chinese leaf cabbage.
- You need 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of heaped tablespoons of garlic and ginger paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pure sesame oil.
- You need of Salt and black pepper (to taste).
- It’s Half of a teaspoon of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 of heaped teaspoon of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of diced onions.
- You need of Some chopped coriander.
Tofu and Chinese leaf stir-fry step by step
- Fry the tofu in some oil to make it slightly crispy, make sure to turn it so that both sides are crispy. Season with salt and pepper..
- Then remove the tofu and set it aside. Start frying the onion, after a few minutes add the garlic and ginger paste..
- When softened add the Chinese leaf, I like to separate the stalk from the leaf as this takes longer to cook. Stir Fry the stalk for 2 minutes then proceed to add the leaf part.
- Mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, corn flour, ketchup and sesame oil with a splash of water and then add to the cabbage. Check the seasoning and add salt and pepper accordingly. Add the tofu back in..
- Stir Fry for another few minutes and add fresh coriander just before serving..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.