My Teryaki Sauce 🥰 #condiment.
You can cook My Teryaki Sauce 🥰 #condiment using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Teryaki Sauce 🥰 #condiment
- You need 3/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic Cloves Pressed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh Ginger grated finely.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of water mix 1 level tsp Miso paste.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Cornstarch.
My Teryaki Sauce 🥰 #condiment step by step
- Add everything to a bowl or jug and whisk everything until its combined..
- Pour into a saucepan and heat up on medium heat stirring. When it starts to bubble and become thicker leave on very low and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes..
- Take off the heat and the sauce is ready to use. Add what's left in a container when cooled to the fridge keep up to a week..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.