Hot Onion and Bacon Dip.
You can cook Hot Onion and Bacon Dip using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Onion and Bacon Dip
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonaise.
- It’s 5 pieces of bacon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Season of your choice.
Hot Onion and Bacon Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Chop 5 pieces of bacon and cook until brown. Remove bacon; leaving grease in pan..
- Slice one onion and add to bacon grease, along with butter and olive oil. Caramelize on low-medium heat. About 30 minutes. Add garlic 5 minutes before finished..
- Meanwhile, mix all other ingredients together. Mix thoroughly..
- Add cheese mix to onion and bacon mix. Stir well..
- Pour into baking dish. Crumble shredded cheese on top..
- Bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees..
- Serve hot with Fritos..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.