Healthy strawberry tart.
You can have Healthy strawberry tart using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy strawberry tart
- Prepare of [For custard cream].
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 table spoon of Sugar cane.
- It’s 2 table spoon of Sieved flour.
- It’s 200 ml of Soy milk.
- You need of Few drops of Vanilla oil.
- Prepare of [For tart].
- Prepare 50 g of Butter.
- Prepare 35 g of Sugar cane.
- It’s 1 of Egg york.
- You need 110 g of Sieved Flour.
- It’s 20 g of Ground Almond.
- Prepare of Few drops of Vanilla oil.
- Prepare of [For Nappage].
- Prepare 50 cc of Water.
- Prepare 25 g of Sugar cane.
- It’s 5 g of Gelatin.
- Prepare 5 cc of Rum.
- You need of [For decoration].
- Prepare of Strawberries, blue berries (Whatever you want!).
Healthy strawberry tart instructions
- Make custard. Add sugar cane and sieved flour into the bowl, mix well, add soy milk bit by bit. Mix extremely well each time. Add egg and mix well..
- Put #1 into the microwave. 500W for 3 mins. Mix well, put back to microwave, another 500W 1 min〜2 min. Add vanilla oil, mix well..
- Put wrap on top to avoid getting skin after cooling down. Then ready to cool down..
- Make tart. Spread butter and flour very thinly on tart tin and leave it in fridge. Put butter, sugar cane into the bowl, mix well. Add egg yolk, vanilla oil, mix well. Add ground almond and sieved flour, mix well until it forms a dough with rubber spatula and hand. Keep kneading till the dough gets smooth into a ball. Wrap it in and leave it into the fridge for 1 hr or even longer..
- Remove the dough from the fridge and roll out the dough into a rough circle, just wide enough so that it will fit the tart tin and make sure to press evenly into the pan. Then prick the bottom of the crust using a folk, put back in to the fridge for at least 30 min..
- Cover with parchment Paper, put weight on top (I used 1 cup of rice), then put it in preheat oven 15mins for 180℃, remove the parchment paper, weight, and another 10 mins. Just leave it till it's cool down, then take out from the tin. Done!.
- Put the custard into the tart nicely, careful not to break the tart. Decorate with fruits however you like..
- Make Nappage. Put rum in the small sauce pan, burn off the alcohol from rum, add water, sugar cane wait till it melt. Add soaked gelatin (Add 1 table spoon of water for soak). Mix well and wait till it melt. Use brush or tea spoon to overlay the top with melted gelatin..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.