Healthy beetroot brownie #sugarfree.
You can cook Healthy beetroot brownie #sugarfree using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy beetroot brownie #sugarfree
- You need 3 of cooked and peeled beetroot.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocao.
- You need 1.5 cups of date syrup.
- Prepare Half of cup of honey.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Healthy beetroot brownie #sugarfree instructions
- Blitzed beetroot until smooth.
- Add cocao, date syrup, honey, almond flour, vanilla, salt and eggs then blitzed all together untill all combined.
- Transfer to the baking tray that lay cooking paper on. Bake at 160’ for about 35-40 min.
- Cut out to prefer size after cool down. I drizzle free from Choc Shot Liquid sauce (ofcause sugar free) from Holland & Barrette.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.