Healthy Baked cornflake chicken.
You can have Healthy Baked cornflake chicken using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked cornflake chicken
- It’s of Cornflakes.
- It’s 4 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 8 oz of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
Healthy Baked cornflake chicken instructions
- Put cornflakes into a bowl and crunch half of them.
- Grab another bowl and put 4oz of flour and a egg.
- Mix until it's stiff.
- Add soda water or just water and a bit of sault.
- Add 4oz of flour to another bowl.
- Put bowls in this order first dip the chicken in the flour then In the batter and the cornflakes.
- Put oil in the bottom of the pan if you are doing it in the oven.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.