Spicy Wonton in Chilli Oil 🥢🌶.
You can have Spicy Wonton in Chilli Oil 🥢🌶 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Wonton in Chilli Oil 🥢🌶
- Prepare 120 of raw prawns, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 150 g of pork minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 12-15 of wonton wraps.
- It’s 1 handful of chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 of spring onions, chopped.
- You need of Spicy sauce topping.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli oil (see recipe).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chinese vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet dark soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Spicy Wonton in Chilli Oil 🥢🌶 step by step
- 1. Roughly chopped prawns until it become small chunks, add into mixing bowl along with minced pork..
- 2. Seasoning with soysauce, oyster sauce, corn flour, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 3. Take one wonton sheet at a time, add about 1 tbsp of the wonton stuffing in middle of the wonton wrap. Put all corners together to close up. Use some water to help connect it together. Repeat until finished the stuffing..
- 4. Boil up water on medium side saucepan, add wontons in and let them cook for a few minutes. You will notice they floating on top surface means they cooked. Use the slotted spoon spoon wontons out and put in a serving bowl..
- Add chilli oil, dark sweet soysauce, vinegar and sesame oil and mix well. (see recipe).
- Garnish with coriander and spring onions..