Korean Style Marinated Eggs (Mayak Gyeran).
You can cook Korean Style Marinated Eggs (Mayak Gyeran) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Style Marinated Eggs (Mayak Gyeran)
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s of marinate.
- Prepare of 1/2 cup Soy sauce and 1/2 cup water.
- It’s of 1/2 cup honey and 1 tbsp vinegar.
- Prepare of 1 tbsp black and white mix Sesame seed.
- You need of 3 Deseeded small red Chili.
- Prepare 1 of green Chili.
- You need 2 tbsp of dice Scallion.
- You need 3 of fine dice garlic.
Korean Style Marinated Eggs (Mayak Gyeran) step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boiled then add salt and vinegar then gently put the eggs in and let it rolling boil for 6 minutes (or 7 minutes depending of the size of your pot).
- Once ready put it into ice water bowl then peel the eggs and drain dry and put into a glass container.
- Put all the Marinated ingredients in a bowl then pour it onto the container and cover tightly the lid and refrigerate for 6 hour or overnight, flipping the eggs after 3 hours once so that it’s evenly Marinated.
- I enjoy the eggs on rice or on salad.