My Creamy Black Peppered Chicken & Mushroom 🥰 #Mainmeal.
You can have My Creamy Black Peppered Chicken & Mushroom 🥰 #Mainmeal using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Creamy Black Peppered Chicken & Mushroom 🥰 #Mainmeal
- You need 2 of Small Chicken Breast cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 150 g of Chestnut Mushrooms sliced in half.
- Prepare 1/4 of Of Medium sized yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Cracked Peppercorns.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Hot pepper sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Full cream.
My Creamy Black Peppered Chicken & Mushroom 🥰 #Mainmeal instructions
- Add 2 tbls oil to a deep frying pan. Heat up then add the chicken cook until browned a little about 5 minutes on medium heat. Then take off and set aside..
- Add the onions to the same pan and cook for 1 minute then add the garlic fry for 30 secounds stirring..
- Next add the mushrooms and add the black pepper cook on medium stirring occasionally until mushrooms are browned 3 minutes..
- Next add the paprika, basil and apple cider vinegar mix in well..
- Next add the chicken back and then the chicken stock mix in and take off the heat for 5 minutes..
- Add the small amount of hot pepper sauce and full cream stir in and return to the heat and bring back to the boil. Serve on a bed of spinach hot with some side dishes?, ie veg, potatoes, salad..