"Down South" Stir Fry Sauce.
You can have "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of cooked grilled chicken, steak, or shrimp.
- It’s 8 of seared bacon-wrapped asparagus (cut into 1 in. pieces).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dark sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Stubbs Citrus & Onion Marinade.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of course black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp. of fresh minced ginger.
- You need 1 tsp. of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cornstarch.
"Down South" Stir Fry Sauce instructions
- First pre-heat a pan to medium heat and cube the left over meat and cut the bacon-wrapped asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
- Add all the meat and bacon-wrapped asparagus to the hot pan and let warm through.
- While the meat and vegetables are warming, in a separate container, combine all remaining ingredients,stirring thoroughly, to create the sauce..
- Pour the sauce mixture over the meat and vegetables. Let simmer until the sauce thickens and begins to glaze the meat..
- Serve with rice or make extra to enjoy over egg noodles. Try it and enjoy! My significant other even enjoyed it (she doesn't even like Asian food).