"Down South" Stir Fry Sauce.
You can have "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of cooked grilled chicken, steak, or shrimp.
- It’s 8 of seared bacon-wrapped asparagus (cut into 1 in. pieces).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dark sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Stubbs Citrus & Onion Marinade.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of course black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp. of fresh minced ginger.
- You need 1 tsp. of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cornstarch.
"Down South" Stir Fry Sauce instructions
- First pre-heat a pan to medium heat and cube the left over meat and cut the bacon-wrapped asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
- Add all the meat and bacon-wrapped asparagus to the hot pan and let warm through.
- While the meat and vegetables are warming, in a separate container, combine all remaining ingredients,stirring thoroughly, to create the sauce..
- Pour the sauce mixture over the meat and vegetables. Let simmer until the sauce thickens and begins to glaze the meat..
- Serve with rice or make extra to enjoy over egg noodles. Try it and enjoy! My significant other even enjoyed it (she doesn't even like Asian food).
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.