Pickled Red Onions.
You can have Pickled Red Onions using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pickled Red Onions
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Pickled Red Onions instructions
- Cut onion in half lengthwise, then slice thinly crosswise.
- Add water, vinegar, sugar, and salt to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add onions and simmer about 3 minutes until crisp/ tender.
- Drain and cool.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.