Healthy oats ladoo.
You can cook Healthy oats ladoo using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats ladoo
- Prepare 2 cups of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cloves powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of ghee.
Healthy oats ladoo instructions
- In a pan dry roast the oats until it’s aromatic and lightly golden. Keep it aside to cool. Once cooled blitz in a food processor with the nuts until its fine powder. (you can microwave for 2 minutes removing every minute and tossing).
- In a pan add 1/2 cup water and 1 tablespoon ghee. Bring it to boil and add the jaggery. Once its melted and incorporated, add the coconut powder, mix nuts, chia seeds, cloves powder, desiccated coconut, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and oats powder..
- Add remaining ghee and mix well and turn off the gas. Transfer in a plate and let it cool for few minutes. Make ladoo while its warm, greasing your palms with ghee. Roll in poppyseeds or desiccated coconut powder if preferred..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.