Three Bean Salad With Roasted Green Peppers 🫑.
You can have Three Bean Salad With Roasted Green Peppers 🫑 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Three Bean Salad With Roasted Green Peppers 🫑
- Prepare 2 of green bell peppers.
- It’s 400 g of tinned three bean salad.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need Handful of fresh coriander.
Three Bean Salad With Roasted Green Peppers 🫑 step by step
- Put the peppers on a roasting tray and bake at 200 C until they have blackened all over and smell good! (About 30 mins).
- Place the peppers in a food bag or plastic bag and leave to cool. Once cool use your fingers and a knife to remove and discard the skin..
- Chop the skinned peppers, dice the onion and drain the beans. Then mix them together in a bowl with the olive oil, balsamic and a generous pinch of both salt and pepper..
- Top with fresh coriander to serve. I think it would also be nice with fresh parsley 🌿.