Simmered Chicken in Onion Barbecue Sauce.
You can have Simmered Chicken in Onion Barbecue Sauce using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simmered Chicken in Onion Barbecue Sauce
- It’s 1-1/2 pints of onion barbecue sauce Batch 50 see my recipe.
- It’s 2 pound of chicken thighs boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt divided.
Simmered Chicken in Onion Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Heat a deep pan add half the salt to one side of the chicken. Place chicken thighs in pan salted side down. Now salt the unsalted part sticking up..
- Let cook 7 minutes. Turn and cook 7 minutes. After the second side has cooked 7 minutes add the sauce..
- Keep turning and allow barbecue sauce to reduce..
- Cover and allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.