Onion Barbecue Sauce Batch 50.
You can have Onion Barbecue Sauce Batch 50 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Barbecue Sauce Batch 50
- You need 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper coarsely ground.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tablespoon of molasses.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
Onion Barbecue Sauce Batch 50 instructions
- Crack the black pepper set aside. Gather all the ingredients. Keep the butter separate from the rest..
- Heat a dry pan. Add the black pepper to the heated pan..
- Add all the ingredients to the black pepper in the pan. Bring to a simmer..
- Add the butter to the sauce. Stir and simmer on low stirring occasionally. Simmer 20 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!! I jarred the part I didn't use in a recipe..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.