Mushroom & Spinach Omelette.
You can have Mushroom & Spinach Omelette using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom & Spinach Omelette
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of mushrooms.
- You need 85 ml of (liquid) cream.
- Prepare 1 handful of baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 7-8 g of butter.
- Prepare of salt, pepper.
- It’s of fresh salad for serving (optional).
Mushroom & Spinach Omelette instructions
- Rinse the spinach leaves and wring them out. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices..
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan and brown the mushrooms. The water should be absorbed. Add baby spinach..
- Break the eggs into a salad bowl and whip them with a fork with the liquid cream, salt and pepper. Pour evenly into the pan..
- Cook for a few minutes, then flip the omelette to cook the other side. Serve directly accompanied by a fresh salad..