Healthy Chicken & Tofu Burgers.
You can have Healthy Chicken & Tofu Burgers using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken & Tofu Burgers
- It’s 500 g of Chicken Breast Mince.
- You need 400-500 g of Firm Tofu *mashed.
- It’s 1 of Onion *optional, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of White Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- It’s of <Ingredients for Sauce>.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dashi *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/4 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of Potato Starch / Corn Starch Flour *mixed with 1 tablespoon Water.
Healthy Chicken & Tofu Burgers instructions
- Combine all ingredients well in a bowl. Roll mixture into balls. Flatten slightly. *Note: You may add other finely chopped vegetables and mushrooms..
- Heat small amount of Oil in a frying pan and cook until golden and cooked though..
- Place Dashi, Soy Sauce and Mirin in a saucepan and bring it to the boil. Mix Potato Starch with Water and gradually add to the sauce, stirring, until the sauce thickens..
- Enjoy with plenty of veggies and mushrooms..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.