Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup.
You can cook Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup
- It’s 300 g of Salmon Fillets *skinless, bones removed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 2 pinches of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cups of Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- Prepare 100 g of Shimeji Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk of your choice.
- It’s 1 Head of Bok Choy.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Corn Starch Flour.
Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup instructions
- Cut skinless Salmon Fillets into chunky pieces, sprinkle with Salt and Sake, massage and set aside..
- Trim Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Trim Bok Choy stem, wash well, and cut leaves into the size that is easy to eat..
- Heat Chicken Stock in a saucepan over medium heat and cook Onion until soft. Add Bok Choy, Shimeji and Salmon, bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until Salmon is cooked. Season with Salt and White Pepper..
- Mix Milk and Corn Starch in a small bowl, then add the mixture to the soup. Carefully stir and cook until soup is thickened..
- Enjoy with nice crusty bread or freshly cooked rice..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.