Just a Quick Chicken & Beansprout Stir Fry 😃#Mainmeal.
You can have Just a Quick Chicken & Beansprout Stir Fry 😃#Mainmeal using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Just a Quick Chicken & Beansprout Stir Fry 😃#Mainmeal
- You need 1 of ok Beansprouts.
- It’s 1 of large Chicken breast sliced into small thin strips.
- It’s 2 tbls of carrot shavings.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet pepper diced.
- You need 1/4 of medium Onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red crushed peppers.
- Prepare of Stir fry sauce mix………………..
- Prepare 2 tbls of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
Just a Quick Chicken & Beansprout Stir Fry 😃#Mainmeal step by step
- Add a little oil to the wok, then add the onions, cook for 1 minute then add the garlic, chilli and red peppers mix in.
- Then add the chicken and fry until all coloured and cooked about 6 minutes..
- Next add the carrot pieces and the beansprouts fry for 3 minutes stirring. Add your noodles to boil..
- Next add the sauce mix and the sweet peppers cook and stir for 2 minutes..
- Add your Noodles to the serving plate and add your stir fry on top serve hot..