Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup.
You can have Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup
- Prepare of Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice.
- You need of Oyster Sauce.
- You need of Sesame Oil *optional for flavour.
- It’s of Salt & White Pepper.
- It’s of Enoki Mushrooms.
- You need of Silken Tofu *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 2-3 tablespoons Water.
- Prepare of Eggs *whisked.
- Prepare of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup instructions
- Cut off the brown bottom of Enoki Mushrooms and clean them. Cut into 3 to 4cm in length..
- Heat Chicken Stock and Enoki in a pot, and bring to the boil. Season with Oyster Sauce, Sesame Oil (*optional) and Salt & White Pepper to suit your taste..
- Add Silken Tofu and bring back to the boil. Add Potato Starch mixture and stir. When soup is thickened, gradually add Egg, and stir until Egg is softly cooked. Finally add Spring Onion..
- *Note: A small amount of grated Ginger is a good addition. You can use Soy Sauce instead of Oyster Sauce..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.