Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup.
You can have Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup
- You need 3 ounces of homemade cheese see my recipe say cheese.
- Prepare 1 of strawberry onion.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of duck fat.
Strawberry Onion and Leek Soup instructions
- Melt the butter in the duck fat get the onion ready to slice. Butter is starting to melt. Turn your broiler on..
- Slice the onion. Wash and slice the leek. Add to the butter and duck fat. Stir coating the onions and leeks..
- Add the salt and pepper. Let them sweat. After 15 minutes of sweating add the tarragon..
- After it's cooked 30 minutes and stirring often, add the broth and bring to a boil. Simmer 10 minutes. Put into an oven safe bowl cover tops with cheese. Set under the broiler till cheese is browned. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! Cheese fell into my soup..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.