Meatloaf. Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been combined with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked. The best meatloaf recipes, with photos, videos, and tips to help you cook. Find traditional recipes and turkey versions.
See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. You can have Meatloaf using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- It’s of Meatloaf.
- You need 1 kg of mince beef.
- Prepare 2 of small onions, finely diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of dried breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 30 g of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. Find Meatloaf ideas, recipes & menus for all levels from Bon Appétit, where food and culture meet. Nothing says comfort food quite like a homemade meatloaf. Our round-up of stellar recipes will help you make this all-American classic the star of any dinner plate.
- Preheat oven to 180c. Grease a loaf pan..
- In a large bowl mix the meat loaf ingredients together well. Clean hands and fingers are best for mixing it all..
- Bake for 30 minutes then drain any excess oil out..
- In the meantime place all sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and boil for 5 minutes until the sauce has slightly thickened..
- Pour over the meatloaf and cook for another 40-45 minutes..
- Serve with mash and boiled or steamed vegetables..
Jojo Recipes can be shared on. Learn how to make a classic meatloaf with all-star recipes from our expert chefs, like Tyler's meatloaf with bacon and tomato. Slang term used for a woman's vagina. Pronounced with heavy emphasis on the word I put that white sausage gravy on it. Make your own meatloaf for an easy and budget-friendly meal that will feed a crowd.