Steak, Onions, and Eggs. Steak and eggs is a dish prepared with beefsteak and eggs as primary ingredients. It is most typically served as a breakfast or brunch food. Melt the butter in a skillet.
Here is how you achieve that. The Best Breakfast Steak Recipes on Yummly Add the steak to the onions. You can have Steak, Onions, and Eggs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak, Onions, and Eggs
- It’s of Steak.
- You need 1 pound of leftover bottom round steak see my recipe.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare To taste of seasoned salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need As needed of water to steam the whites.
Stir it all together and continue cooking until the steaks strips are heated through. Remove from heat and reserve until needed. Divvy the eggs up onto serving plates and top with the steak and onion mixture. Prepare for the family to devour every bite.
Steak, Onions, and Eggs instructions
- Melt the butter in a skillet. When butter melts, turn down heat and add the eggs. Add seasonings, when the bottom of whites turn white add water to steam the tops of the whites and cover..
- When just the white are done remove to a plate. Melt the butter. Slice the steaks. Dice the onions.
- When butter is melted add the onion and season. When the onions turn translucent add the steak and beef broth. Let the liquids reduce. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Carne en Bistec – Colombian Steak. Serve this with an egg on top and it's called Bistec a Caballo. My Mom is Colombian, and made this dish all the A few other Latin recipes I love, Carne Machacada (Cubes Steak with Peppers and Onions) Carne Guisada and Garlic-Lime Marinated Pork Chops. Pepper Steak is tender and juicy slices of Steak mixed with peppers and lots of onion in a silky and flavorful sauce. Eating steak for breakfast is a bold move.