My Quick Chicken & Tomato with an Italian Taste.😀#Mainmeal.
You can cook My Quick Chicken & Tomato with an Italian Taste.😀#Mainmeal using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Quick Chicken & Tomato with an Italian Taste.😀#Mainmeal
- You need 1 of Chicken breast cut up into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 Tin of Tomatoes in sauce.
- It’s 1 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbls of fresh chopped basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tomato purèe.
- It’s 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of ?/4 tsp dried basil.
- Prepare 2 of sundries tomatoes chopped.
- You need 75 g of soft Mozzarella chopped up.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated Parmesan cheese for the finish.
My Quick Chicken & Tomato with an Italian Taste.😀#Mainmeal step by step
- Add spaghetti to cook..
- Add the oil to a pan and then add the chopped chicken fry until all coloured about 2 minutes..
- Next add the garlic fresh basil, oregano and dried basil and mix in fry for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Next add the Tomatoes and bring to the boil then turn down and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Next add the balsamic vinegar stir in then add the sundries tomato also the tomato puree stir in. Simmer again for 2 minutes.
- Then add the mozzarella cheese stir in on medium heat until it sort of melts in..
- Add your drained spaghetti to the serving plates then pour on top the chicken and tomato mix. Lift with a fork and it should be stringy with the mozzarella. Serve hot sprinkle some parmesan cheese over the top..