You can have Cashew mozzarella using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cashew mozzarella
- Prepare 35 g of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 4 g of psyllium husks.
- It’s 20 g of tapioca flour.
- It’s 10 g of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 6 g of agar agar.
- It’s 10 ml of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 6 ml of agave syrup.
- You need 6 g of salt.
- Prepare 80 g of odourless coconut oil.
- It’s 375 ml of water.
Cashew mozzarella step by step
- Soak the cashews in freshly boiled water for at least an hour..
- Mix the psyllium husk powder with 30ml water and set aside to thicken..
- Drain the cashews and add to a blender with all other ingredients. Blend at high speed for 2 minutes..
- Heat in a pan over a medium-high flame whisking continuously. After 5 mins or so you should reach this consistency..
- Leave to cool for at least 10 minutes before using. Great on pizza. Can be kept in the fridge. 👌.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.