Mushroom & Spinach Omelet.
You can have Mushroom & Spinach Omelet using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom & Spinach Omelet
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 20 g of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of coconut cream or normal cream.
- Prepare 2 handful of spinach.
- Prepare 4-5 of mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 20 g of butter.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Pistachios and dill for decorating.
Mushroom & Spinach Omelet step by step
- Chop the mushrooms, fry until tender with olive oil, season with salt, put in a small bowl, set aside..
- Chop the spinach. Add olive oil into the frying pan, put the spinach and cook for about 1 minute then add cream and stir well, cook for another 2 minutes and set aside..
- Beat 3 eggs in a medium bowl, add salt and pepper. Melt the butter in the frying pan, pour egg mixture, put the spinach filling in the center, add grated cheese and wrap to an envelope immediately or roll..
- Place the omelet to the medium plate, top with mushrooms, sprinkle with crushed pistachios and decorate with dill. Enjoy!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.