Fast Five-Spice Chicken.
You can have Fast Five-Spice Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fast Five-Spice Chicken
- You need 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of level thsp sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese five-spice powder.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts, sliced thinly.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 400 g of mixed stir-fry vegetables.
- It’s 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
Fast Five-Spice Chicken step by step
- Mix the sauce soy, chilli sauce, vinegar, garlic and five-spice in a bowl. Add the chicken and toss in the marinade..
- Spray a wok or frying pan with cooking spray. Add the chicken and stir-fry over high heat for around 5 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, then add the teriyaki sauce and toss together for 1-2 minutes until hot..
- Serve with boiled rice..