Japanese Sushi Cake for Girl’s Festival.
You can cook Japanese Sushi Cake for Girl’s Festival using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Sushi Cake for Girl’s Festival
- It’s 3 bowls of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of cucumber.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of asparagus.
- It’s 2 of green beans.
- Prepare of fresh raw fish.
- You need of Salmon roe.
Japanese Sushi Cake for Girl’s Festival step by step
- Mix vinegar, sugar and salt and mix it with cooked rice to make Sushi rice..
- Separate egg yolk and white and fry thinly. Shred cucumber with peeler. Cut vegetables and egg into dice pieces..
- Paste the sliced cucumber into a cake mold as shown in the photo..
- Put half of the sushi rice in a cake mold and flatten it. Cut the egg into a cake mold size and place it on the rice. On the egg, put rice on it and flatten it..
- Cut out the cucumbers that pop out around. Turn it upside down and put it on dish..
- Cut all fresh fish, vegetables and egg. Put all on the Sushi cake..
- Garnish with salmon roe..
- Enjoy 🌸Kawaii Sushi Cake🌸.