Healthy Mince Wraps.
You can cook Healthy Mince Wraps using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mince Wraps
- You need 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of celery.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 tub of mushrooms.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2 of beef stock cubes.
- Prepare of Chilli (optional).
- It’s 1 glass of red wine.
- You need of Mince Meat (lean if possible).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of Mixed dried herbs.
- Prepare of For the Wrap!.
- Prepare of Lettuce (butterhead if possible.
Healthy Mince Wraps step by step
- What you need! For the veg, you can honestly add anything but for me, I like the list above..
- Chop all the veg, put into a pan, add a splash of olive oil and cook till soft. (5 mins ish).
- Add the mince and cook until brown. If you haven’t got lean mince and notice a lot of fat coming off, then you can drain it away if you like..
- Add the glass of red wine. Make sure you try the wine fist to make sure it tastes ok! 😉 when you can’t smell the alcohol anymore, add in the beef stock cubes. Stir until the cubes have dissolved..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, sesame Oil and mixed herbs and pepper Mix well and put on simmer for 5-10mins. Don’t forget to keep stirring regular and if it’s going dry, add a splash of water.
- Get the lettuce and peel for whole leaves. This will be used as the wrap!.
- Finally, enjoy!!!.