You can have Marinated anchovis using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated anchovis
- You need 500 gr of fresh anchovis.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of wine vinegar.
- It’s 100 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
Marinated anchovis step by step
- Clean the anchovis. Remove the head and the fish bone..
- Disolve the salt in the vinegar. Add 2 glasses of salty vinegar in a bowl with the anchovis..
- Add a glass of water. Mix them well and leave it to rest for at least 2 hours..
- After two hours, the anchovis should be cooked. Clean the anchovis with clean water..
- Lay the anchovis flat in a container. Add 2 table spoon of olive oil per layer of anchovis. Add the parsley on the top. Leave them to rest 2 hours in the fridge..
- Serve and enjoy 👌👌💃💃.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.