Homemade fried onion rings. One of my all time favorite fast foods are onions rings. I am, however, fairly fussy in terms of how they are made and how they taste. Click the link below if you want to donate to PBJ.
While it takes just minutes to make onion rings and puff batter at home, it is important to follow the cooking tips in this article for the best results and it's equally important to pay. Crispy coated onion rings like the pro's make! Remove to paper towels to drain. You can cook Homemade fried onion rings using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade fried onion rings
- It’s 2-4 of onions white.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
Season with seasoning salt, and serve. Stack the onion rings right after frying on a plate with the largest ring on the bottom and stack them larger to smaller all the way up. Better than at a restaurant, these Crunchy Fried Onion rings are light, airy and hold their crunchy without being greasy at all! Homemade onion rings take a bit of work, but they are worth the effort, as they make an excellent appetizer or side dish.
Homemade fried onion rings step by step
- Take white onions and cut 1 inch thick..
- Take eggs and salt and pepper.
- Get eggs salt and pepper and then whisk..
- Line everything up like a assembly line.
- Get your oil hot about 350 in your pan.
- Get your onions and start dredging from flour to egg to flour..
- Carefully put in your hot oil and fry until golden brown..
- When done lay on a wire so that the onions don't sit in oil and get soggy..
- As soon you get out?season?one last time very little.let cool then eat😁.
- Get flou.
The ones made from this Finally, dip the onions in the batter and fry them in vegetable oil on the stovetop until they're golden brown. To learn how to prepare the batter for your. Homemade fried onion rings are a great way to use up onion slices from leftover BBQ's or parties. Typically, onion slices are popular toppings for burgers during our summer family get togethers. Our daughter's birthday is in June and we always BBQ at our home.