Sunhine's bacon wrapped porkloin. This juicy, tender pork loin is wrapped in bacon and roasted with a sweet honey balsamic glaze. Wrap the bacon slices around the pork loin and secure with toothpicks. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add the pork loin.
Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar Pork Loin Smoked On The Weber Kettle. Learn how to make a smoked bacon wrapped porkloin. This great recipe is easy to make and will make everyone who tries it smile! You can have Sunhine's bacon wrapped porkloin using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunhine's bacon wrapped porkloin
- It’s 1-21/2 lb of porkloin.
- You need 4 of ozs cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of cp chopped whit onion.
- You need 1/2 of cp red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of cp yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of cp green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of LG jalapeno pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of thick bacon.
- It’s 1 box of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin stuffed with apples, onions, and herbs! Fancy enough for a dinner party, but easy to make. Open the butterflied pork loin like a book and then pound it with a meat tenderizer or a rolling pin until slightly flattened. This makes it easier to wrap the tenderloin around.
Sunhine's bacon wrapped porkloin step by step
- 1 hour, if u like it well done,like I do then 1 hour 20 minutes, on a preheated oven at 350°F, in a roasting pan with rack.
- Slice the porkloin longest side to a slab.
- In a food processor put your cream cheese and cream it now add your cooked dried spinach(make to sure u dry it with a few paper towels before put it in my processor) now pulse in till spinach chops up.
- Season the porkloin,back and front with all the seasonings,now spread the cream cheese mixture on porkloin,add chopped vegetables, now carefully roll porkloin short side,.
- Try n not to let the stuffing fall out.
- Now wrap it with bacon,then tie with bakers string,place it on roasting rack.
- Pour the box of broth on bottom of rack,n start baking.
- Bake till bacon is crisp for a hour.
- Or for 1 hour 20 minutes,.
- Take out of over,cover with foil let rest for 15 minutes, Now slice n serve enjoy every bite,.
- Spread juice on top, yummy.
Wrapping pork tenderloin in more pork may seem redundant but you'll realize quickly after this dish starts baking what an impact the bacon wrap has on the overall flavor. In addition to the added flavor, the bacon helps keep the pork moist on the inside. Serve this with your favorite steamed vegetables. Enjoy a flavorful pork roast recipe made with boneless pork loin wrapped in slices of bacon with a seasoned rub and a simple brown sugar glaze. One drawback of a glazed pork roast is that the drippings will be too sweet to make a savory gravy if you wait to collect them until the end of roasting.