Spinach and mushroom crepe / pancake filling.
You can have Spinach and mushroom crepe / pancake filling using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach and mushroom crepe / pancake filling
- It’s 1/2 of red onion finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 200 g of mushrooms (I used baby portobello) chopped.
- You need 2 of large handfuls spinach.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of finely grated nutmeg.
- You need Dash of olive oil.
- You need of Salt/pepper seasoning.
- You need of Sprinkling Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of crepes / pancakes (see recipe).
Spinach and mushroom crepe / pancake filling instructions
- Finely slice the onion, finely chop the garlic and add to a frying pan over a medium/low heat with a splash of oil..
- Once soft, add the mushrooms And cook until soft. Then add the spinach and cook until wilted..
- Add the nutmeg and seasoning. Then remove from the pan and set aside until ready to use..
- Once your crepe/pancake is cooked, add half of the mixture to one half of the crepe and top with Parmesan cheese. Fold the other half over the top of the mixture and cook for 20-30secs on each side. Then serve. (see recipe).
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.